To process your request, we need a few key details.
These details help us ensure a smooth delivery for your project and provide us with all that is neccessary.
If anything of the below is unclear don’t hesitate to check in via firstname.lastname@example.org.
1001 KEY DATA (Mandatory)
Are there any other brands confirmed at this point?
1002 MOODBOARD / TREATMENT (Optional)
Please uplaod any availible information about the planed project:
1003 SHIPPING ADDRESS
If possible, please already provide us with an address where we shall send your items to.
This step will speed up things ahead immensely. Tx!
1004 PARTICIPANTS (Optional)
We understand that we’re all always quite busy. However, if you could share everyones credits and even their IG handles this might aid us now and benefit everyone connected to the shoot/project after the publication.
If there’s time for that, simply select ‘YES’ and all fields will be revealed for your input.
1005 INTERNATIONAL PRODUCTIONS (EU EXTERNAL)
Now let us just ask for custom reasons:
Will we need to send any items outside of the EU?
1006 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As our pieces are aimed to contribute to the overall artistic value of your project/production and you will receive them free of charge, we trust that you see that our terms and conditions are met.
To review our 4 most-important key-points for PRIMARY PURPOSE, CREDITING, SHIPPING COST, HANDLING simply click on the button displayed.
1. Primary Purpose of Rental
– All items requested can soley be designated to press and creative use.
Please be aware that any commercial usage including any form of direct advertising or marketing projects, is not permitted
As the borrower, we kindly ask that you use all items provided soley for the purpose initially agreed upon.
2. Item Delivery
– As the borrower, we kindly request that you cover all shipping costs. This can be done either by organizing it yourself or through a courier service. We will specify the courier, based on our extensive experience. Please ensure that you provide a parcel-tracking service, and be certain to handle any necessary tax documents or related requirements if requesting from outside the European Union.
As mentioned above please always feel free to ask us for support If you need help in the process.
3. Publicity, Credits and Acknowledgement –
As the borrower, we ask that you credit ‘Julia Bajanova’ in any image releases, whether they’re shared on the internet or in print. This applies to all platforms, including social media, websites, and any other media, globally and indefinitely.
Additionally, we ask that you inform us about any new image releases. Please share links to any online publications or print materials within 14 days of publication. Plese send this information to the following email: email@example.com
– All pieces provided are handcrafted and unique. As the borrower, it’s your responsibility to maintain their condition. Please make sure to inspect all items upon receipt and report any damages or losses immediately. For any alterations to the items, prior approval is strictly necessary. Keep in mind that excessive wear or damage could result in additional charges.
You can review our full’Terms and Conditions’